Exclusive: Kelly Lynch cast as Ivy's mom on '90210'

Yesterday morning, I was prepping for an interview with Roxy Olin from "The City" when I got an email from my editor. "90210" had just cast Former Model/Actress Kelly Lynch as Ivy's (the new surfer chick on "90210") mom and we had the inside scoop (even before Michael Ausiello, who always gets the first word). I said, yes, but first I had to contact my MTV rep to push the Roxy interview.

As I was waiting for MTV's answer, I went to work on the article. Every two minutes, my editor IM'd me to see if it was finished. So stressful! It was my first scoop, though, and I wanted it to cover the breaking news, as well as be informative. I turned it in within ten minutes and it went up: My first scoop! What a rush!

Later, TV Guide picked up the story and confirmed that Kelly Lynch's character would be involved in a quick affair with West Bev's cutest teacher, Ryan Matthews. The fact remains: I was the first one to report the casting. Yay!

Check out the post at LATimes.com.

By the way, after turning in the article, I had to go straight into my interview with Roxy. Really great interview. Check it out on Tuesday morning at the LATimes.com "The City" Show Tracker.

Related:
'90210': Five burning questions from the season so far
'90210': The whole gang is asking...trick or treat?
All '90210' Posts

Photo: Kelly Lynch will play Ivy's mother on "90210." Credit: DailyCeleb.com

Labels: , , , ,


1:34 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'America's Next Top Model': Goodbye L.A., aloha co...
'The City': It's all about who you know
'90210': Five burning questions from the season so...
'The City': Erin Kaplan defends Joe and Roxy, but ...
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants have t...
'The City': Be careful what you wish for
'90210': The whole gang is asking...trick or treat?
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants fight ...
'90210': Even rich girls get the blues
'The City': Use your weapons wisely

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]