'The City': Erin Kaplan defends Joe and Roxy, but Olivia? Not so much (exclusive video)

I told you I'd be doubling up on my LATimes.com Show Tracker posts on "The City"! This week, I served up a double helping.

First, I interviewed Erin Kaplan from the show. I really do enjoy her no-nonsense approach to work and, of course, we share in our dislike of Olivia's "skills." We spoke for almost a half-hour and I'm sad that only about ten minutes of that made it onto the page.

Second, I rolled out my first of several exclusive online videos from the week's episode. And it's a good one! Hope my effort pays off in web traffic and loads of viewer comments on the article.

Check out the interview and exclusive video at LATimes.com

Related:
'The City': Be careful what you wish for
'The City': Use your weapons wisely
All 'The City' posts

Photo: Erin Kaplan makes for good TV on “The City.” Credit: MTV

Labels: , , , , , ,


12:56 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'America's Next Top Model': The contestants have t...
'The City': Be careful what you wish for
'90210': The whole gang is asking...trick or treat?
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants fight ...
'90210': Even rich girls get the blues
'The City': Use your weapons wisely
'90210': It's a scene on Soundtrack 90210
'America's Next Top Model': Cycle 7 Winner CariDee...
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants try to...
Trailer: 'The Nostradamus Effect: Apocalypse Code'...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]