'America's Next Top Model': The contestants have to come up with personalities

Right before I wrote this article, I got this crazy migraine. It could have been caused by a lot of factors: Only having three hours sleep the night before, stress, not eating. I had a lot going on that day. In the end, I decided to sleep for six hours and get up at 5am to write the piece. Of course, I didn't get out of bed until 6AM and I still had the migraine. My editor wrote me twice, because I'm usually one of the first to file my stories. In the end, I worked through the pain, wrote it, then turned it in. And, I actually think it was pretty good considering how I felt.

Check out the post at LATimes.com


Related:
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants fight to stay on top
'America's Next Top Model': Cycle 7 Winner CariDee English adds rock star to her resume
All 'America's Next Top Model' posts

Photo: Nicole, right, puts her interviewing skills to the test as she interviews "90210's" Jessica Lowndes on “America's Next Top Model.” Credit: The CW

Labels: , , , , ,


2:42 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'The City': Be careful what you wish for
'90210': The whole gang is asking...trick or treat?
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants fight ...
'90210': Even rich girls get the blues
'The City': Use your weapons wisely
'90210': It's a scene on Soundtrack 90210
'America's Next Top Model': Cycle 7 Winner CariDee...
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants try to...
Trailer: 'The Nostradamus Effect: Apocalypse Code'...
'90210': There are two A's in drama

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]