'The City': Be careful what you wish for

This week, a rumor went around that "The City's" Whitney Port was dating movie star Leonardo DiCaprio. The story later proved false. I really wanted to write a quick preview piece on it for LATimes.com Show Tracker. "The City" isn't as popular as the other two shows I cover, so I've been trying to figure out ways to drive more traffic to my posts on the show. The thing is the rumor isn't news unless I could get something new on it, so I asked my MTV contact if I could get an L.A. Times exlusive response from Whitney, herself. The first answer was no, but then I pushed. An hour later, I got my second rebuff. I have to say, though, that at least my contact tried.

I plan on really beefing up my coverage of the show, so keep a look out!

With all the rumors, it seemed like a coincidence (or was it?) that Whitney started dating again on the show.

Check out my article on LATimes.com


Related:
'The City': Use your weapons wisely
'The City': Please, don't try this at work
All 'The City' posts

Photo: Whitney Port from “The City.” Credit: MTV

Labels: , , , ,


2:22 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'90210': The whole gang is asking...trick or treat?
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants fight ...
'90210': Even rich girls get the blues
'The City': Use your weapons wisely
'90210': It's a scene on Soundtrack 90210
'America's Next Top Model': Cycle 7 Winner CariDee...
'America's Next Top Model': The contestants try to...
Trailer: 'The Nostradamus Effect: Apocalypse Code'...
'90210': There are two A's in drama
'The City': Please, don't try this at work

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]