'Jersey Shore': From sweetheart to trash bag overnight
This was supposed to be my first post with Zap2it. It's the first assignment I received after my meeting at their offices. I had already done countless recaps for LATimes.com, but I was still scared about doing a great job on this one for "Jersey Shore."

At the L.A. Times, my recaps aren't due until the next morning, At Zap2it, they expect them in the same evening the show airs. That's fast! Additionally, they expect it to be clean and require very little (or no) copy editing. This was definitely a challenge. I think I did a good job and my editors were pretty happy with it. If they continue to give me more, I think I'll figure out a groove.

Check out my recap of this week's "Jersey Shore" at Zap2it.

Recent Posts:
Zap2it Exclusive: 'The Sing-Off' NBC's remedy for the 'Glee' blues

'Top Chef: Las Vegas': Michael Voltaggio on his win, talking trash and why the viewers turned on him
Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes on tonight's episode of 'The Nostradamus Effect'

Photo: Pauly, on left, and Angelina check in with their boss, Danny, on "Jersey Shore." Credit: MTV

Labels: , , ,


2:00 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

Zap2it Exclusive: 'The Sing-Off' NBC's remedy for ...
'Top Chef: Las Vegas': Michael Voltaggio on his wi...
Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes on tonight's episode ...
'90210': When school freezes over
'Kell on Earth' Exclusive: Kelly Cutrone on her ne...
'The City' finale: Whitney gets a big break and Er...
'90210': Jen gets hers, Navid and Ade wake up and ...
Whitney Port on the girl drama, the guy rumors and...
Exclusive first look: Is the gig up for Olivia on ...
'The City': You should be stressed

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]