Zap2it Exclusive: 'The Sing-Off' NBC's remedy for the 'Glee' blues
If you're a freelance writer, you need to get on Twitter. Not only did I get a coveted interview with Kelly Cutrone on Twitter, but now I have a great new gig: Writing for Zap2it!

I'm not sure how Zap2it's editorial director found me, but he started following me. We soon began bantering back and forth. Before I knew it, I had a meeting at the Zap2it's offices to discuss freelancing for them. This is my first post with them and it came out of another relationship I had made with Jessica Stroup's PR person when I interviewed Stroup (who plays Silver on "90210"). I ended up getting an exclusive for Zap2it from NBC's new show, "The Sing-Off."

Check out the exclusive video at Zap2it.com.


Recent posts:
'Top Chef: Las Vegas': Michael Voltaggio on his win, talking trash and why the viewers turned on him
Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes on tonight's episode of 'The Nostradamus Effect'
'90210': When school freezes over

Photo: The SoCals sing their L.A. hearts out on "The Sing-Off." Credit: Chris Haston / NBC

Labels: , ,


1:30 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'Top Chef: Las Vegas': Michael Voltaggio on his wi...
Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes on tonight's episode ...
'90210': When school freezes over
'Kell on Earth' Exclusive: Kelly Cutrone on her ne...
'The City' finale: Whitney gets a big break and Er...
'90210': Jen gets hers, Navid and Ade wake up and ...
Whitney Port on the girl drama, the guy rumors and...
Exclusive first look: Is the gig up for Olivia on ...
'The City': You should be stressed
'The City's' Kelly Cutrone: Deprogramming girls on...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]