'Top Chef: Las Vegas': Michael Voltaggio on his win, talking trash and why the viewers turned on him
I was sitting around drinking my morning coffee when my editor IM'd me. She was supposed to interview the newest "Top Chef" winner Michael Voltaggio. The problem was she also had to be on-set for a story. She asked me if I would do the interview. Of course, I jumped at it. She sent me her questions and what she had written for an introduction. My conversation with Voltaggio was really relaxed. He was very open and frank, which always makes for a good interview.

Then, my editor emailed me. Turned out she had only sent my half the questions. I freaked out for a while that I may not have done a very thorough interview.

The good thing is I'm a great talker. I revised the introduction to reflect the actual interview that I conducted. After a day to think about it, I now believe the interview was actually really good.

Check out my interview with Michael Voltaggio at LATimes.com.

Recent posts:
Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes on tonight's episode of 'The Nostradamus Effect'
'90210': When school freezes over
All LATimes.com posts

Photo: The winner of "Top Chef: Las Vegas," Michael Voltaggio. Credit: NBC Universal

Labels: , , , , ,


12:43 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

Exclusive: Behind-the-scenes on tonight's episode ...
'90210': When school freezes over
'Kell on Earth' Exclusive: Kelly Cutrone on her ne...
'The City' finale: Whitney gets a big break and Er...
'90210': Jen gets hers, Navid and Ade wake up and ...
Whitney Port on the girl drama, the guy rumors and...
Exclusive first look: Is the gig up for Olivia on ...
'The City': You should be stressed
'The City's' Kelly Cutrone: Deprogramming girls on...
Behind '90210's' SoCal style: Costume Designer Fra...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]