'Ugly Betty': 'Mad Men's' Rich Sommer to romance Betty

I am very excited about this news. I love Rich Sommer on "Mad Men" and something tells me that he'll be a good match for Betty. I took a risk putting this up on Golden Globes day when I didn't get permission to do so. I had ABC's confirmation, so I went ahead. I think it was a good decision.



Check out the article at Zap2it.

Related:

'Ugly Betty': Ready or not, Betty is moving on
'Ugly Betty': Will Wednesdays be its high or where it'll die?
All 'Ugly Betty' posts

Photo Credit: CW News

Labels: , , , , ,


3:41 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

What will ‘Jersey Shore's' next season look like? ...
Why would Paris Hilton tune in to 'Real Housewives...
'Jersey Shore' part 2: Ronnie only needs one punch
'Jersey Shore' part 1: You don't want to be like Mike
'The Bachelor' castoff Ashley: Rozlyn had intimate...
'Jersey Shore's' Snooki to 'Twilight's' Taylor Lau...
'Ugly Betty': Ready or not, Betty is moving on
'Ugly Betty': Will Wednesdays be its high or where...
Are 'Real NYC Housewives' Jill and Bethenny real s...
'Desperate Housewives' Dana Delany brings the craz...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]