'90210': Trevor Donovan on his scene-stealing abs, Teddy's future with Adrianna and how he's giving back

I probably should have cared more about 90210's new character, Teddy Montgomery, since he's involved with two big plot lines this season (Adrianna-Navid love triangle and Annie's hit-and-run). The thing is I didn't quite glean onto him until this past week. I'm pretty sure 90210's producers knew exactly what they were doing when they used an extreme close-up on Teddy Montgomery's abs in Adrianna's daydream last week.

I had two other chances to interview Trevor Donovan, but I ended up interviewing other cast members whose plots were a bit more pressing (at least to me). This time around, I definitely wanted to get Donovan's take on Teddy's exploits, his former modeling career, and I was happy to publicize this weekend's 5k walk for Habitat for Humanity.

BTW, one of his publicists wasn't happy that I got his age wrong in the article. He's not 31 until THIS Sunday. Oops. That person had nothing else to say, but his other publicist loved it. [Update: I apologized for my bad math skills to said publicist, who replied saying, "No worries. The article was great!" Score.]

To read the article on LATimes.com, go here.


Photo: Trevor Donovan as 90210's Teddy Montgomery in his natural habitat. Credit: The CW

Labels: , , , ,


11:26 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

It's a '90210' vs. 'Melrose Place' walk off! Habit...
Celebrate 50 years of CoA with Leonard Nimoy! Sat....
Reenacting an Essene Settlement: Behind-the-scenes...
'America's Next Top Model':Making Walmart and do-r...
'America’s Next Top Model': Petite model, Isobella...
'90210': Adrianna gets nostalgic, Navid finally ge...
'90210': Jessica Lowndes fields fan questions on t...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]