My new job at The Hollywood Reporter
Hello everyone,
After about two years of writing and reporting for Zap2it proudly, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm starting my new job as a reporter for THR.com effective Monday, June 13!

I will be filing any outstanding stories to Zap2it in the coming weeks, but I will primarily be working for The Hollywood Reporter going forward. Expect to see all my TV scoops, exclusives, and interviews at one of the industry's top sources for entertainment news!



1:52 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'The Voice': 10 things said and heard in the press...
Exclusive 'Burn Notice' Season 4 deleted scene: We...
Exclusive: 'White Collar' special feature: Matt Bo...
'Real Housewives of New Jersey's' Kathy Wakile: 'I...
'Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash': The newly wed star's ...
Exclusive: Niecy Nash dishes on her 'Wedding Bash,...
'Franklin & Bash's' Mark-Paul Gosselaar and Brecki...
'Love Bites' finally premieres: 'We thought this s...
'Platinum Hit': Jewel demystifies the creative pro...
'Real Housewives of NJ's' Kathy Wakile: 'I never w...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]