'Jersey Shore' for dummies: Get Snooki's poof and Mike's situation

When I saw these videos, I thought they were hilarious. Back when I was writing "10 things you should know about Snooki," I was looking for the secret behind her hair poof. Well, this answered my question. I wish I had it then. I totally thought a bumpit would be involved. Leave it to Snooks to be able to achieve the bump without any additional help. Mike also reveals how to get a situation. While it isn't that detailed an explanation, it was interesting to hear.

Check out the videos at Zap2it.com.

Related:
'Jersey Shore': Punch-drunk love
'Jersey Shore': 10 things you need to know about Snooki
All 'Jersey Shore' Posts

Photo credit: MTV

Labels: , , , , , ,


10:52 AM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'Jersey Shore': Punch-drunk love
'Kell on Earth': Bravo releases rough first look v...
'Jersey Shore': 10 things you need to know about S...
'Twilight's' Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz RSVP f...
The 'Jersey Shore' cast gets a Hollywood polish
'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia': The Green Man...
MTV's People of the Year: Michael Jackson and Lady...
NJ steps up war on 'Jersey Shore': Cast's boss Dan...
10 most trashtastic reality TV moments of '09
Another 'Jersey Shore' situation: Photos expose Mi...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]