Nicole is 'America's Next Top Model': Nice girls can finish first (and second)

I was really proud of Nicole Fox and Laura Kirkpatrick and I was sad to see this cycle end. That's not to say that I enjoyed writing this piece. I stayed up way past my bedtime, because a finale episode deserves a thorough write-up. I also didn't think that I would end up being attacked for most of the day by people who complained that I posted the winner's name before they were able to watch the episode.

I also made some off-color remarks about Laura using her dyslexia as an excuse for fumbling during her commercial. I obviously felt bad for that, since obviously dyslexia is a much more pervasive disease than I thought it was. I rarely feel it necessary to address comments on my stories, but for this one, I just had to.

Check out my review on the "America's Next Top Model" finale and my response to the readers in the comments section.

Related:
'America's Next Top Model': Has Miss J been demoted?
Countdown to 'America's Next Top Model': Four, three, two...
All 'America's Next Top Model' posts

Photo: "America's Next Top Model" winner Nicole Fox. Credit: The CW

Labels: , , , , , ,


5:40 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Custom Search

Recent Posts

'The City's' Erin Kaplan and Roxy Olin to appear a...
'The City': You have to know your tribe
'90210': Telling the truth is in, but Navid is out
Exclusive first look: Olivia and Erin square off o...
'90210': Jessica Stroup on Silver's mom, men, and ...
'America's Next Top Model': Has Miss J been demoted?
Countdown to 'America's Next Top Model': Four, thr...
'The City': Mixed signals in Miami
'90210': No more happy half-birthdays for Silver
Wanna be on 'Top'? 'Top Model' Judge Miss J's book...

Archive

September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 September 2010 November 2010 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]